- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the fabric is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch (which is similar to half cross stitch), how to assemble the metal frame and how to mount the finished stitching
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Anchor stranded cotton (using one strand)
- 32 count silk gauze
- Cast metal parts to make the mini firescreen frame, which simply needs gluing together, and then painting with enamel paint, such as Humbrol
The completed stand measures 2.75 inches (68 mm) high, and 2 inches (52 mm) wide.
Go to the firescreens page in our Needlepoint Kit Store to see the designs.
There is a Free Online Tutorial for the firescreen kits, which shows in detail how to stitch and assemble them.