- Picture of a room with a carpet and several other needlepoint items
- COLOUR BLOCK CHART – computer-generated, easy-to-follow (the canvas is not printed)
- Detailed instructions, including how to work the kit using tent stitch, and how to add the fringe
- Colour photo on the front of each kit shows how the completed stitching will look
- Plenty of crewel wool (use one strand)
- 18 count interlock canvas
- Fine thread to add a fringe, where applicable
The dimensions of these kits vary with each design – they are all designed for one twelfth scale doll’s houses.
Go to the carpets pages in our Needlepoint Kit Store to see the designs, which coordinate with many items in our range.
There are many Free Online Tutorials, which show in detail how to count from a chart, do the needlepoint stitches, and how to hem a carpet and add a fringe. There are similar tutorials about the other types of miniature needlepoint kits.